Hey all,
This past weekend Laura and I decided that we wanted to go to San Francisco because I had never been and I REALLY wanted to go....so we went. It was awesome! The best trip I have ever been on even though the weather wasn't the greatest.
This is the beautiful sunrise that I woke up for the morning we drove up to SF. I hadn't been up for a sunrise in a long time but it was an awesome time to spend with the Lord and draw my focus to Him for the day. I'm def gonna do that more often!!

Oh wow, well I have to mention this. The day following this night Laura and I headed back over to Pier 39 and I decided to take a gander into this crepe place. Best decision ever!! I had a crepe filled with nutella...mmmmmmmmmmm....


Great breakfast down on Haight Ashbury...a sketchy place with a an even sketchier name but amazing food!!




An first glimpse of the Golden Gate...my favorite! Wow...it was just soo cool finally getting to see the bridge up close...I didn't even know what to do with myself.




Thanks for showing me all over SF Laura...LOVE YOU!!






No comments:
Post a Comment